Level: Chartered preferred
Years of experience: 5 to 10
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or other approved equivalent engineering qualification.
The purpose of the Process Engineer role is:
- To develop, define, specify, and review suitable processes and equipment to meet the objectives of a given project
- To develop review and refine process drawings, Process Flow Drawings (PFD), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and process calculations).
- To liaise with and provide technical support related to Process Engineering to others within Aqua as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Assist in providing general support, problem solving and initiating corrective action where needed or where applicable referring major changes to line manager.
- Producing monthly reports and presenting them to the internal team and the client.
- Inputting information into excel (complex mathematical information)
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- Assist the company in maintaining the Investors in People and ISO accreditations.
Responsible for providing support to the team of in-house Quantity Surveyors in:
- developing process models and calculations to size equipment
- calculating process critical parameters including physical dimensions, power requirements, operating conditions and/or restraints